Forest certification FSC
Declaration (Policy on association with FSC)
Signatory is associated with Forest Stewardship Council A.C., Oaxaca, Mexico, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates (further FSC) due to her membership or contractual relationship with FSC.
By signing the following, the Organization openly declares that it is acquainted with and understands the "Policy regarding the association of organizations with FSC", published at www.fsc.org.
This policy establishes the position of the FSC regarding the unacceptable activities of organizations
and individuals who associate or wish to be associated with FSC, as well as the mechanism of dissociation.
In light of the foregoing, the Organization openly commits itself, now and in the future, throughout the life of the relationship with FSC, not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities:
- Illegal logging or trade in illegal timber or forest products;
- Violation of traditional or human rights in forestry;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest lands;
- Use of genetically modified organisms in forestry;
- Violation of any of the ILO core conventions defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.